1. Programming of Dies and Patterns
Workpieces that may be withdrawn (3D)
- Forging dies, casting molds, blowing moulds, electrodes for electrical erosion (cavity sinking by EDM)
- Programming of the Geometry, defined by drawing or just a rough outline.
- Transfer of digitized data produced by measure machine.
- Data transfer from your CAD/CAM system (DXF, EDX, VDA, IGES and other formats)
- Rounding with constant or variable radius.
- Calculate the conical surfaces to withdraw the workpiece
Workpieces that may not be withdrawn (5D)
- Compressor impeller (impeller, turbo-supercharger)
- Special parts for the aeronautical industry
NC Programming, NC Machining
- Calculate NC programs for any NC control and any NC machines.
- Convert NC Programs between different NC-Control formats.
- The resulting workpieces will be machined in your company or in a partner company in plastic moulding material, wood, graphite, aluminum, copper, steel or other materials.
2. Special Programming
CAD/CAM and NC
- Individual postprocessors for machining in 2 to 5 axes
- Postprocessors for wire EDM in 2 to 4½ axes
- Subroutines and family parts written in and for the CAD/CAM-System EUKLID
- Transfer programs for different data formats
- Programming of utilities and tasks following your propositions and ideas
- User interface for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista